Discover and explore Arenal. Hike on the Volcano Base and do ziplining or kayaking and snorkeling in a dessert island. Relax on the hotsprings. Visit the famous cloud Forest in Monteverde or a beautiful beach at the North Pacif of the country.
Day off in Monteverde to explore the beautiful Cloud forest with many naturalist walks, explore around or just chill at the hotel. Monteverde´s cloud forest makes this destination the ideal place for naturalistic walks, adventure or just enjoy a rural town in Costa Rica. The biological reserve is a paradise for bird lovers , with more than 500 species; pumas, monkeys and jaguars in danger of extinction, as well as the red-eyed tree frog that serves as an icon of Costa Rica, you know “Javi the Frog”. If you are lucky, you can also find the golden toad, known for living only in this forest and which is said to be extinct, along with the abundant fauna, the cloud forest offers 420 species of orchids and 200 species of ferns.
Breakfast will be served from 06:30 to 09:30. Today, we are moving to Carrillo beach, get ready for this 3-hour drive to Carrillo well known for its white sand, palm groves, crystal clear waters and few buildings, the perfect destination to rest and enjoy the beautiful views. Also, on the beach you can practice activities such as snorkeling in the coral reef, paddle board, kayak, jet ski, sport fishing and more activities for adventurers.
- Transfer from Juan Santamaria international airport to the Rent a Car
- 2 nights lodging at El Establo Hotel in deluxe room (Monteverde)
- 2 nights lodging at Nammbú Beachfront Resort in deluxe room (Carrillo)
- Car rental for one week: Suzuki Vitara GL 4×2 manual with basic cover, road assistance & portable wifi included.
- 2 authorized drivers
- Daily breakfast
- Personal assitance before, during & after the reservation process
- Lodging in 4* and 5* hotels
- Free Security Safe
- Wifi at the hotels & rooms
- Ecoterra assistance 7 days of the week from 6:00 a.m to 9:00 p.m
Important considerations concerning this package
- $750 deposit on credit card for the car rental
- Changes to the itinerary cannot be made, there is a logistic matter to be considered.
- If you ask for different destinations not included in this package during the package days, you will be remitted by one of our travel planners for a new itinerary proposal.
- Costa Rica is a country to travel around, and if you have some extra days we recommend you to take the opportunity you are already here and visit one of the pacific beaches, the cloud forest or even stay longer at the Costa Rica, if you are open to suggestions please let us know.
- Keep in mind most of hotels in Costa Rica are with two double beds and if you are three people two of you will have to share a bed.
- Our reservations hours: Monday to Friday from 7:00am to 19:00hrs and Saturday from 08:00 hrs to 16:00 hrs
- Our support hours: Everyday from 07:00 hrs to 19:00 hrs
Considerations concerning the pricing
- Travel Window September 1 st to October 31 st
- For children from 5 to 11 years old please add $30 -Taxes included- (Maximum 2 children’s per package) this payment will be process by Ecoterra Staff.
- Meal no listed
- Personal expenses
- Border tax
- Extra excursions
- International flights